There is nothing we love more than coming across a delicious recipe that we can make at home! Sure, it’s fun going out to dinner because you get to dress up, hit the town, and get waited on, but we can’t deny the pleasure of being able to devour scrumptious eats from the comfort of our own home.
To let you in on a little secret, our Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio has a major weakness for Japanese cuisines. Yes, that’s right — Ale’s obsession with every kind of Japanese food is real, which is why we just had to share this amazing Spicy Salmon Nori Wrap recipe from Be Well With Kelly with you! It’s quick, it’s easy, and it will turn your kitchen into a temporary 5-star Japanese restaurant! Enjoy!
- 1 Package of dried Nori Wraps
- 1 Cup of cooked quinoa or brown rice
- 1 Can wild boneless skinless salmon
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Cup chopped skinless cucumber
- ½ Cup shredded carrot
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- 1-2 Tbsp. of Sriracha
- 4 Tbsp. of avocado oil mayo (Primal Mayo or Homemade)
- ½ Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open and drain salmon and add to a medium bowl.
- Mix mayo with Sriracha and pour over salmon. Fork mix to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 2 nori sheets on the baking sheet with ½ cup of quinoa and half the salmon salad on each.
- Warm wraps for 3-5 minutes until malleable.
- In a medium bowl, dress greens with olive oil and rice wine vinegar. Toss to combine.
- Layer the salmon nori burrito with cool crisp veggies, avocado, carrots, cucumber and mixed greens (optional). Roll into a burrito and half.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with coconut aminos for dipping.