Don’t worry, you can easily break out Pantone’s Color of the Year a few more times this summer and transition it into your fall style. This color pairs impeccably with the glistening sandy beaches, crystal blue waters to the hue of autumn leaves. Orchid is soft and feminine, yet alluding to a hint of mystery and magic. We’ve seen this color not only cover the runways, but also in interior design, textiles, and most definitely in the beauty world as it’s flattering on all skin tones. Is it just us or does this radiant color also evoke your creativity spark?
SHOP THE LOOK:
- River Island Purple Cut Out Strap Cami Top – $28 – BUY HERE
- Wildfox Sun Classic Fox Sunglasses in Purple Mirror – $179 – BUY HERE
- Annabel Ingall Jojo Crossbody Bag – $320 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra Desert Dreams Tiered Maxi Dress – $258 – BUY HERE
- McQ By Alexander McQueen Wraparound Razor Bracelet – $90 – BUY HERE
- RMS Beauty Lip Shine in Royal – $25 – BUY HERE
The little mini-model Anja chose to wear radiant orchid on the carpet during the Los Angeles Film Festival ‘Purple Carpet’ event!
So royal! I love Orchid for spring/summer- and would love to wear a rich, deep orchid manicure for the fall. Your little ones are adorable – tao fofinhas!