Our foodie obsession has struck again and you can bet, it’s tasty! Quench your thirst with this summer watermelon salad by Foolproofliving. It’s so mouth-watering, we can’t wait to break it out at every summer get-together. Aside from coconuts, watermelons are our definite next choice to staying hydrated. Check out the recipe below. With the sun shining bright, savory watermelon salad in hand and our favorite popsicle in the other, what more could you need? Hello, perfect summer…
- 4 cups of cut watermelon, 1 inch cubes
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into small slices or cubes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Place watermelon, avocado, red onion slices, and mint in a large salad bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad. Gently stir everything to combine.
- Cover it with stretch film and let it marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top.
Oh ya that’s right, it’s the Nordstrom anniversary sale! Time to snag your favorite ale by Alessandra swim on major discount NOW to complete your perfect summer. Which one have you been eyeing?