We’re in a whole new era where the saying, “Don’t wear white after Labor Day” is well outdated! White on white is a staple for summer wardrobes and it carries all the way over into a white winter wonderland. As far back as the 1920s, Coco Chanel made white a year-round staple, so why should we shy away from it? Some rules are meant to be broken – such as this! Here are three très chic blanc looks VS inspired!
SHOP LOOK #1:
- LIV Lace-Up Caftan – $173 – BUY HERE
- Alexis Bittar Sodalite, Turquoise & Lapis Interlocking Bangles – $195 – BUY HERE
- Enzo Angiolini Leather d’Orsay Ankle-Strap Flats – $79.99 – BUY HERE
- BCBG Max Azria Angled Snake-Print Faux Leather Clutch Bag – $98 – BUY HERE
- Keepsake Run The World Long Sleeve Dress – $190 – BUY HERE
- Stuart Weitzman The Nudist Sandal, White – $398 – BUY HERE
- ASOS Snake Panel Cross Body Bag with Square Lock – $54.17 – BUY HERE
- Ray-Ban New Youngster Sunglasses – $115 – BUY HERE
- Calla White Angora Jumper – $252 – BUY HERE
- Chann Luu Chain Tassel Necklace – $101.50 – BUY HERE
- Chan Luu Bronze Mix Leather Tassel Necklace – $130 – BUY HERE
- Frame Denim ‘Le Color Rip’ Skinny Jeans (Blanc) – $199 – BUY HERE
Which outfit is your favorite ensemble?