It’s been proven from time and time again, our angel, Alessandra Ambrosio can simply do no wrong! Recently during NYFW, Ale opted away from her usual bohemian-chic vibe and instead, dawned in eye-catching metallics and hot leather. She proved that metallics can be worn outside of the holidays and how to rock leather during any heat wave!
Ale effortlessly pulled off a retro metallic look to attend the launch of (ironically) The New Gold Collection Fragrance by Michael Kors. They key is to play with textures to avoid looking completely washed out in one shade.
- Topshop Metal Yarn Tee
- Sole Society Susanna Clutch
- Alexis Sleeveless Floral Lace Jumpsuit, Silver
- Nasty Gal Joa Veil in Metal Pencil Skirt
- Swarovski Stardust Double Wrap Bracelet
- Charles David Swayy II Metallic Leather Pump, Silver
Some like it hot! Ale showed off her insanely toned hot bod in a fitted leather ensemble. Keep a blazer or jacket handy when a little cover up is needed.
- Alice + Olivia Dawn Leather-Paneled Crepe Blazer
- T by Alexander Wang Bonded Leather Bra Top
- Michael Kors Artificial Leather Leggings
- JNB Studded Black Gold Box Clutch
- Stuart Weitzman Nouveau Patent Point Pump, Black