Alessandra’s recent show-stopping sheer dress at the Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party in New York has inspired us take on a trend we’ve been seeing for a few seasons now – and even more recently at London Fashion Week! Although we’re not walking the red carpet around the clock like Ale, we can still translate the sheer trend into our daily wardrobe. The key is to be able to take the look from day to night, and when layered correctly, it can be worn for all seasons. Below are four looks we’ve been eyeing on Ale, on and off the runway, featuring sheer pieces that can be styled for any day of the year!
ále by Alessandra Desert Dreams Tiered Maxi – BUY HERE
- Topshop Slim Blazer – $90 – BUY HERE
- Equipment Keira Silk Button-Up Top – $188 – BUY HERE
- Paige Denim Tyler Distressed Boyfriend Jeans – $176 – BUY HERE
- Kate Spade New York Accent Buckled Block-Heel Sandal in White/Gold – $246 – BUY HERE
- Jonathan Simkhai Cropped mesh and Space-Dyed Jersey Top – $295 – BUY HERE
- BCBG Max Azria Faux Leather Mini Skirt – $69.99 – BUY HERE