Models and bloggers alike have been spotted sporting the lace-up trend. Angel Alessandra Ambrosio no doubt, has also taken to these statement worthy pieces. Although as the fashionable supermodel she is, Ale’s always been one step ahead of the game— last year for Harper’s Bazaar Russia, she rocked major badass Tom Ford lace-up black boots for the spread. Even most recently during Paris Fashion Week, Ale stole the spotlight in a white hot Balmain ensemble. There’s no denying, read on to see why you won’t be saying goodbye to this trend anytime soon.
Harper’s Bazaar Russia February ‘14— We know, we’re lusting after these Tom Fords too but thankfully, there are more budget friendly alternatives.
- Schutz Ilene Open Toe Lace Up Boots
- Chelsea & Zoe Pauline Lace-Up Boots
- Schutz Dudalina Laced Thigh High Boots
- Bebe Madeline Lace Up Boots
For L’Officiel Turkiye, Ale rocked a sexy Givenchy bodysuit, but again, there’s no need for you to break the bank and drop $3K, trendy retail stores have taken their own spin on the lace-up bodysuit. Your choice of bodysuits, tops, dresses and jumpsuits.
- Missguided Lace Up Bodysuit
- Free People Lucky Lace Up Top
- Nasty Gal Runnin’ with the Devil Lace Up Dress
- Nasty Gal Lavish Alice Drop It Down Lace-Up Jumpsuit
From a night out to a day at the beach, a white lace-up is a model favorite.
- Misha Collection Lovisa Dress
- ASOS Lace-Up White A-Line Dress
- The Jetset Diaries The Ruins Dress
- ale by Alessandra Copper Canyon Tunic