If there’s any way to describe supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio’s style, it’s definitely bohemian-chic. When we think boho-chic, fringe is the first trend that pops in our minds. We’ve seen our girl Ale out and about in fringe countless times and it’s always so effortlessly cool! We couldn’t help but take up this trend, too. Keep scrolling for inspiration below on how to take your free-spirited summer look to the next level.
Fringe Bikini & Cover-Up: When you’re #foreveronvacation mode, a fringe bikini or fringe cover-up is in order. A playful fringe adds fun and style to any beach activity. Extra bonus points to this mommy and her mini-me— totally killing it in duo style!
- Good Vibes Fringe Crochet Triangle Bikini
- Good Vibes Fringe Vest
- Bo Derek One Piece Monokini
- Forever on Vacation Fringe Cover-Up Duster in Palm Summers
- Forever on Vacation Fringe Cover-Up Duster in Joshua Tree
- House of Harlow 1960 Halter Fringe Top
- Free People Bella Coachella Halter Crop Top
- Capulet Fringe Suede Bra
- Forever 21 Lattice Fringe Racerback Tank
Fringe Shorts: Tired of the usual cutoff shorts? Don’t get me wrong, they’re amazing but there’s nothing wrong with branching out. Say hello to fringe shorts. Pair it with something minimal so all the attention stays on your flirty shorts.
- Rebecca Minkoff Finn Crossbody Clutch
- Milly Crossbody Essex Fringe Drawstring
- Clare Vivier Leather Fold-Over Fringe Clutch
- Vince Camuto Signature Deven Mesh Leather Fringe Clutch
(Ale wearing the Joshua Tree One-Piece above)
Fringe Sandals: Add a little fringe to your sandals to make the walk all the more fun. It’s another super easy way to ease into the trend.
- Kate Spade Alex Fringe Flat Sandal
- Steve Madden Favorit Fringe Sandal
- Steve Madden Fringly Sandal
- Very Volatile Vermont Fringe Leather Sandal
How do you like to wear your fringe?