It’s no secret we love each and every piece of clothing in our closets, but we’d be lying if we didn’t admit that we sometimes get sick and tired of wearing the same clothes over and over again. Well, there’s no need to feel guilty about wanting to splurge on some new clothes, just make sure you’re doing it right! You’re probably wondering whether or not there is a right way to shop, but for those of us who tend to play it safe when it comes to fashion, it’s easy to stick with the styles we feel comfortable with (AKA doing it wrong).
Although our Victoria’s Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio has her very own personal style, she still loves expanding her fashion comfort zone and wearing the hottest and newest trends of the season. So, to prepare you for your next retail therapy session, check out these 3 pieces of advice to help you comfortably expand your style!
- The bolder, the better. If we learned anything from New York Fashion Week, it’s that bold prints are going to be a hot commodity in the upcoming months. From bright and colorful to dark and edgy, prints are here to stay!
- Accessories are everything. Accessories are the cheapest way to expand your style! From bracelets, to sunglasses, to hats, and even to purses, accessories are the perfect wardrobe addition to take your outfit to the next level.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks. Don’t let the little voice inside your head dictate your fashion choices because the time to take risks is now! Be a trendsetter like Alessandra and start off with some bold swimwear:
- Treasure Chest Monokini Halter
- Modern Nomad One Piece
- Holy Cow Bandeau Top
- Black Sands Classic Bra Top