The time has come again… the start of music festival seasons! You can always catch our angel Alessandra Ambrosio at Coachella vibin’ out to the music, #foreveronvacation style. It’s the perfect place to surround yourself in good music, good company, and of course, good fashion. As if the daily struggle of what to wear isn’t hard enough, Coachella is the event where you don’t want to sacrifice great style! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered via supermodel inspiration below.
Killer Shades: Duh– 100°+ weather calls for shades in style. No need to be shy, bust out those floral studded, cat-eyed glasses you’ve been afraid to wear. This is your chance to branch out and have fun!
- Fendi Crystal 52mm Tipped Cat Eye Sunglasses – $495 – BUY HERE
- Preen By Thornton Bregazzi Chantilly Sunglasses – $230 – BUY HERE
- Ray—Ban Original Aviator 58mm Sunglasses – $170 – BUY HERE
- ASOS Embellished Floral Round Sunglasses – $27 – BUY HERE
- Forever 21 Faux Floral Ponytail Wrap – $4.90 – BUY HERE
- Forever 21 Multi-Rose Flower Crown – $6.90 – BUY HERE
- BP Oversized Floral Crown – $16 – BUY HERE
- Forever 21 Rose Crown Headband – $5.90 – BUY HERE
- Mink Chic Flower Crown – $17 – BUY HERE
Ale wearing ále by Alessandra Indio bustier last year.
Bustier Tops: No excuses, here’s your chance to show off some sexy skin-baring styles.
- ále by Alessandra Lace Bustier – $132 – BUY HERE
- Opening Ceremony Leaf Print Bustier – $276.696 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra Crop Bikini Top – $124 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra My Tribe High Neck Halter Tankini – $120 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra Good Vibes Halter Top – $110 – BUY HERE
Fringe Bags: Fringe is the ultimate trend you need to rock during festival season. Whether it on your sandals, on your outfit or your bag, you need to show off at least one piece of fringe.
- Sole Society Rose Fringe Faux Leather Convertible Crossbody Bag – $54.95 – BUY HERE
- Dolce Vita Amber Fringe Leather Backpack – $238 – BUY HERE
- Maison Scotch Fringed Suede Backpack – $229 – BUY HERE
- DVF Disco Suede and Leather Fringe Bucket Crossbody Bag – $298 – BUY HERE
- NastyGal Bad Moon Rising Leather Fringe Bag – $78 – BUY HERE
- Rebecca Minkoff Finn Convertible Leather Clutch – $156 – BUY HERE
Cover-Ups: At some point the blazing sun will start to subside and you definitely don’t want to lose fab style. The ále by alessandra swim collection has a wide selection of cover-ups, kimonos and caftans to fit your preferences.
- ále by Alessandra Crop Kimono – $98 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra Copper Canyon Lace Tunic – $258 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra Fringe Kimono – $161-$230 – BUY HERE
More ále by alessandra styles at Revolve Clothing HERE.
Swim: Okay so even if you’re not poolside, that doesn’t mean you can’t turn these extremely stylish monokinis into your Coachella attire. The beautiful and intricate prints scream boho, festival style.
- ále by Alessandra Tied & True Monokini – $184 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra My Tribe Monokini – $184 – BUY HERE
- ále by Alessandra Copper Canyon Monokini – $184 – BUY HERE
More ále by alessandra styles at Everything But Water HERE.
Flash Tats: BUY HERE
This metallic temporary jewelry trend hasn’t died down yet as numerous celebrities keep rockin’ em! Our girl Ale was seen flashin’ all different designs last year.. we bet this year will be no different!
What’s on your festival season/Coachella style list?