We all know that sleep is essential AND necessary for your overall mind, body and health well-being, but there are times when life gets the upper hand. When you’ve got a million things running around in your mind, it’s difficult to shut off your brain and turn off the anxiety. Whether you had little too much fun and too much to drink the night before or simply pulled an all-nighter watching Netflix, it can leave you looking pretty tired the next day. Thankfully we’ve got a few tip and beauty goodies that help keep you a fresh-faced beauty below!
- Sleep Well: It goes without saying that the quality of sleep definitely makes the difference. Some people need the recommended 6-8 hours, while others do just fine with 5, however if it’s constantly interrupted, your body won’t be able to relax and recover properly. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing!
- Exercise First: If you have enough time, exercising will wake up your body, get your blood pumping, and give you a healthy glow. Not only will it make you look healthy and more awake, it will also give you some endorphins and extra energy to start the day. If not, a good stretch can also give you that bit of extra boost, too!
- Use a Citrus Body Wash (or energizing face cleanser): Citrus fruits pick you up. They’re packed with vitamin C and can increase energy and alertness. Simply smelling a citrus fruit can trick your brain and shake your senses. An easy way to wake yourself up in the morning!
- Pack in Moisture & SPF: Even after an eventful night, this brightening moisturizer perks up any skin type.
- Conceal & Highlight: This luminizing pen really brings a radiance to the skin and erases any weary signs and brightens the complexion, especially the under eye areas!
- Define Your Brows: Groomed brows make all the difference in opening up your face and drawing attention away from any under eye bags. Use brow pencil to fill in the brows with feathery strokes and the brow brush on the other to blend eyebrow color.
- Add a Pop of Color: As you know, Ale swears by RMS Lip2Cheek, it has a nourishing, hydrating formula that is easy to blend and you can wear it on your cheeks and lip!
- The Body Shop Citrus Body Wash – $15 – BUY HERE
- Bliss Good To Glow! Triple Oxygen Radiance Enhancing Skincare Set -$64 – BUY HERE
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 18 – $54.50 – BUY HERE
- YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch – $41 – BUY HERE
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil – $23 – BUY HERE
- RMS Lip2Cheek – $36 – BUY HERE