July is getting hot, hot, hot! Joining in on tangerine’s fun is citron yellow. The word zest sums up this refreshing color extremely well. Citron yellow is just on the verge of being fluorescent, which is why we love it — this shade is b-o-l-d. Wear it with neutral or darker tones to brighten a low-key look, or pair it with another brilliant color to ensure all eyes are on you! We even love to keep it simple with a white burnout tee so just a hint of citron yellow peaks through. As a bonus, adding a citron yellow piece to your wardrobe will instantly make your skin look more tan — no fake-baking required!
SHOP THE LOOK:
- Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy – $75.00 – BUY HERE
- TopShop Crochet Shell Top – $48.00 – BUY HERE
- Bella Dahl Patch Pocket Button Down Shirt – $127.00 – BUY HERE
- ASOS Suede Fringe Clutch – $40.01 – BUY HERE
- Valentino Rockstud Leather Sandals – $895.00 – BUY HERE
- Victoria’s Secret Cut-Out Back Push-Up Bra – $58.00 – BUY HERE
Anja rocking an adorable citron yellow sundress at her lemonade stand. Is it just us, or did that just instantly make you thirsty?!
thanks you ale , its been crazy here , first my teeth then blood preasure too to high , ill try too keep up the best I can! always davy,
How cute is Anja?