Cheers to the season of bronzed skin, beachy waves and voluminous tresses! When we think of glowing skin and flawless faces, the Victoria’s Secret Angels are the first ones to pop in our minds! No doubt, it’s because of their envious bikini bods and supermodel good looks. Luckily, we’re able to steal the secrets behind one angel’s go-to beauty products that won’t melt off under the summer sun! See her picks below.
SHOP THE LOOK:
- Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base – $48.00 – BUY HERE: A beautiful product that gives a nice summer look.
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek – $36.00 – BUY HERE: It’s perfect for everyday wear and I can apply it to both my lips and my cheeks for a bit of color.
- Victoria’s Secret Sun Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Spray – $15.00 – BUY HERE: Always remember to protect yourself! This spray is easy to apply and includes enough coverage to still allow a little tanning to get through.
- The Body Shop Coconut Beautifying Oil – $14.00 – BUY HERE: Great for both body and hair.
- Benefit Cosmetics “They’re Real!” Mascara – $23.00 – BUY HERE: My go-to mascara, it sticks to every single lash!
I really want to try out the Chanel base 🙂
Looks great! 🙂
lets follow each other? 🙂 http://lookbeyondbeauty.wordpress.com
Reblogged this on lucy and commented:
I could not agree more with Alessandra!
Tis the season for bronzed, glowing skin. There are many ways to achieve this look. I will post this on topic next!
Lovely post! I find the banana boat spray is surprisingly good as well.
Beauty products make your face smooth and cool also you see look like smart